Carbon Energy has a substantial team of engineers covering the whole of the UK with different technology and sector skills and we have carried out many surveys over the past 35 years. Now with the increasing cost of electricity and other fuels – and the increase via CRC carbon tax for many clients – there is a high level of interest in installing equipment that is proven and guaranteed to produce an acceptable payback. Our clients keep coming back to us for additional implementations after they have seen the results of previous projects.
Carbon Energy frequently start as design consultants to produce a bespoke solution to satisfy our clients’ objectives but end up providing the implementation and verification stages too.
We often work to an eight-point plan of action, an end-to-end process broken down into the following steps:
- Survey and Assessment of existing sites and facilities
- Design and Planning of a new, bespoke energy reduction scheme
- Testing and Trialling once the scheme has been fully approved
- Analysis and Assessment of initial data and results from installation
- Approval and Involvement from branding, finance and other stakeholders
- Adjustments and Refinements based on feedback
- Roll out and Implementation
- Verification and Measurement – an on-going process.